Tuesday, October 19, 2010

'No one can do the things I'm gonna wanna to do to you... '

I see your dirty face high behind your collar
What is done in vain truth is hard to swallow
So you pray to God to justify the way you live a lie...
...
I was thinkin about him, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road.
When he come back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream...

Just wanted to note this is the hottest man ALIVE!


Did YOU Know?
Elephants are the only animal that can't jump? 
....or...
1 in 5,000 North Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue?
Neither did I. 
But now.
We both do. (=

Questions?
Concerns?



Credits
Enrique Iglesias - I Like It
Nelly - Just a Dream
Kevin Rudolf - Let it Rock

No comments: